Thursday, January 14, 2010

NON PC humor alert - People of Walmart

*Warning: extremely politically INCORRECT posting today*



Just Wow... check out crazy funny site "People of Walmart". It is crazy... errr... well, the photos of crazy people seem to make it appear crazy... I cannot believe how some people actually dress themselves and think "ok, I'm looking presentable...tra la..." then LEAVE their homes (trailers?) and HEAD off to go shopping!


Un-friggin' believable...

Yep, I think I'll put on my sexy orange wig, 1970's glasses, pink lip gloss ... or my too-tight shirt so everyone gets to share in my wonderful flabbiness ... or ... heck... let's just not even wear any pants at all today...


Is this a woman? not quite sure

umm, let's hope she bought a hair brush?

Regrettably, yes, OK some of the photographed people do look mentally ill.

But heck, they got themselves to the store - that's the spirit, eh?


WTF?

Presuming this is a woman, does buying kid's stuff means she spawned offspring? wow... all the more reason there should be an official, high cost "Parent License" requiring people to:

a) register a request to have children

b) pass medical checks for mental illness

c) meet minimal financial requirements

d) do not have any criminal convictions

e) pass a strict parenting course

f) possibly include a (subjective of course) quiz checking if person is a stupid idiot goofball

g) extra credit: a pamphlet including suggestions on what CLOTHES are to wear when leaving the house...

god damn, girl, you look like a friggin' idiot...

some people should not breed... sorry I told you this was non PC



*goodness gracious me*
my eyeballs hurt from some of these pictures

not right.... no... not right

but funny nontheless?

No comments:

Post a Comment