Bing is a new search engine.
They post really cool photos daily like these baby USA opossums...
While the media sniffles and wipes its tears, the rest of us can secretly heave a sigh of relief that we are finally rid of Ted Kennedy. Everyone knows that he was a left-wing ideologue who cheated on college exams and left a young girl to die in his car after he drunkenly drove it into the drink. Most remember that he did what he could to undermine our troops' morale and lend succor to the enemy during wartime. A few know that he was an eco-hypocrite, who dumped diesel fuel into the ocean and wouldn't allow windmills to be built if on clear days he might be able to see them from his mansion, even while steadfastly suppressing domestic drilling. But hardly anyone seems aware that Red Ted was quite literally a traitor, who worked directly with the USSR's communist dictatorship to undermine Ronald Reagan's successful anti-Soviet policies.
Here's a Moonbattery piece from October 20, 2006:
Although it's incomprehensible that Democrats would effectively side with an enemy devoted to destroying us, as they have done whenever they thought they could get away with it during the War on Terror, it is not unprecedented. As political science professor Paul Kengor points out in his new book The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism, a willingness to side with our country's enemies to inflict damage on a Republican president was also on display during the Reagan Era.
The same Ted Kennedy who rants and rails against W's attempts to defend us from terrorists arguably crossed the line from useful idiocy into outright treason when he offered to assist Soviet dictator Yuri Andropov in developing a public relations strategy to counter Reagan's foreign policy — the foreign policy that was to defeat the Soviet menace without a shot being fired.
Senator John Tunney (D-CA) traveled to Moscow on Kennedy's behalf to negotiate a secret partnership with Andropov, Kengor reveals. Tunney has acknowledged that he had played intermediary for Kennedy, and that he made 15 separate trips to Moscow. Chappaquiddick Ted told Tunney to reach out to "confidential contacts" to get the word to Andropov, who had enough nuclear missiles pointed at us to blow up the planet, that he wanted to work with him against the President.
Kennedy proposed that the dictator appeal directly to the American people in a series of television interviews, evidently intended to undermine support for Reagan's strong stand against communism. As Kengor notes of Kennedy:
He hoped to counter Reagan's polices, and by extension hurt his re-election prospects.
Fortunately, Andropov died before Kennedy's attempt to form a partnership got off the ground. But maybe the rise of Islamic terrorism is affording Ted chances to make new friends.
Ah, and I found some other interesting information about what an a&& this Kennedy was. And what numbskull ever dubbed the Kennedys "American royalty"? (right...)
From The PC Free Zone:
LOOKING back at Ted Kennedy's Life......
* Killed Mary Jo Kopechne , than the Kennedy clan intimidated the victim's family and local authorities, to prevent justice. To this day, Kennedy has not apologised to Mary Jo's family, and, of course, the tragedy did not for a moment affect his future rampant drinking and womanising.
* Kennedy was a leader in the Democratic effort to cut off funding to our South Vietnamese allies in 1975. Resulting in the neighnorhood of 3 million murdered in Vietnam and Cambodia.
* Slandered Judge Bork in the confirmation hearings on Bork's nomination to the Supreme Court.
* Twice kicked out of Harvard for cheating on exams. ( having someone else take the exam for him)
* KGB letter written at the height of the Cold War that shows that Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) offered to assist Soviet leaders in formulating a public relations strategy to counter President Reagan's foreign policy and to complicate his re-election efforts.
The letter, dated May 14, 1983, was sent from the head of the KGB to Yuri Andropov, who was then General Secretary of the Soviet Union's Communist Party.
In his letter, KGB head Viktor Chebrikov offered Andropov his interpretation of Kennedy's offer. Former U.S. Sen. John Tunney (D-Calif.) had traveled to Moscow on behalf of Kennedy to seek out a partnership with Andropov and other Soviet officials, Kengor claims in his book.
* Kennedy for many years was one of the chief agents to raise funds and moral support for the IRA. Kennedy's positive role in persuading the IRA to give up terrorism is little redemption for the decades he was funding it, and was only due to Al Qaeda's actions on 9/11 which make terrorism suddenly impossible for US citizens to support.
* "In 1985, Senator Kerry was one of the members of Congress who returned from Nicaragua with that worthless signed piece of paper. He then supported the third Boland Amendment. Apparently, not only did John Kerry [and Ted Kennedy] not want to fight Communism "all over the world," he didn't even want to fight communism in our own backyard." American Thinker
* "In 1985, when the Reagan administration requested aid for the Contras, Kennedy couldn't resist evoking the "Gulf of Tonkin" resolution. The Panama invasion didn't last long enough to be compared to Vietnam. Instead, the removal of Manuel Noriega represented "long-term damage" to our foreign policy, to our ability to work with other nations in Latin America, and our goal of achieving lasting democracy in the region. Kennedy predicted that George Bush Sr.'s aggressive actions made the Sandinistas shoe-ins for the Nicaraguan election in February of 1990. He was dead wrong. As soon as the Nicaraguan people had a chance, they booted Fidel wannabe Daniel Ortega from power by a 14-point majority." "In congressional debate on aid to the Nicaraguan "contras," Sens. Ted Kennedy and Tom Harkin seized on testimony by Gen. Paul Gorman, then the U.S. commander with responsibility for South America. The rebels, he had testified, would be incapable of overthrowing the ruling Sandinistas "in the foreseeable future." The Front Page
* Ted Kennedy And The First Gulf War - From FrontPageMag.Com"Kennedy went beyond Vietnam in the debate before the first Gulf War. According to the senator, the casualties in Southeast Asia would seem slight when compared with Desert Storm. "The 45,000 body bags the Pentagon has sent to the region are all the evidence we need of the high price in lives and blood we will have to pay," said Kennedy. And when the war ended in a matter of days, as predicted, he never apologized to the President for his paranoid insinuations and over-the-top fear-mongering."
* Kennedy reaffirmed his position that with abortion, "we are dealing with a personal and private reproductive decision." He has said that he supported civil unions and equal rights for gays (Death To Marriage).
* Kennedy smeared President Bush and our troops on the US Senate floor:
* Kennedy described the Iraq war as a fraud “made up in Texas” as part of political strategy
* Kennedy smeared Judge Alito...Mrs. Alito in tears. “In suggesting that Samuel Alito had belonged to a racist conservative group, Massachusetts Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy relied heavily on an essay published by the organization that sounded like a bigoted rant. The essay, titled ‘In Defense of Elitism.....But the magazine’s editor at the time says the article was pure satire, a send-up of what liberals think conservatives think. He added quote, ‘I think left-wing groups have been feeding Senator Kennedy snippets and he has been mindlessly reciting them,”
* Sen. Edward Kennedy Smears the Nation“On March 19, 2004, President Bush asked: ‘Who would prefer that Saddam’s torture chambers still be open?’ Shamefully, we now learn that Saddam’s torture chambers reopened under new management — U.S. management.” ........A speech on the Senate floor, May 10, 2004.
Ted Kennedy exemplified the worst of politics in the United States - a fraud, a thieving conniving pork barrel peddling image merchant who has supported murder and violence. A nasty piece of work if ever there was one.
OK, on to the second set of words: who benefits from Communism, Socialism, Liberalism or Progressivism? This time: a person benefits only if something is forcefully taken from another individual (aka money).
Therein lies the rub.
These Isms turn good words bad and are definitely not a good deal for the first individual who gets taken... Alas, Isms don't care about the first individual only that they are a means to an end of giving something to a recipient. Who is the recipient? Anyone the collectivist thinks is the victim. No matter if money is taken from a rich man and given to a poor man (victim). The rich man can do without.
Problem with this logic is the explained by I believe Margaret Thatcher (or could be someone else) who said "the problem with socialism is one usually runs out of spending other people's money"
So in my brief example, if you take (in the name Ism) from the rich guy over and over again just to give it to the poor guy... pretty soon there won't be any more rich guys.
Do Ism proponents see that? Nope, not at all! Unfortunately, all they see is the so-called victim-of-their-choosing got something so the Isms can feel good about themselves as benefactors... (so sorry ex rich guy - you lose)....
... and THAT my friends is the evil part
From lead plaintiff Charles Kerchner posted August 22, 2009:
I know it is summer and we are all distracted with other things here in August such as vacations and town hall meetings, :-) , etc. But I thought I'd remind you all about our fund raising efforts. We have placed 12 full pages of Atty Apuzzo's writings and information about the lawsuit in the Washington Times. See them all here including the Monday, 24 Aug 09 issue upcoming.
It has been effective. More and more people realize this issue is not just about the missing/hidden long-form BC. Obama's father was never an immigrant to or citizen of this country, not even a permanent resident. Thus Obama can never be considered a natural born citizen of the USA per the founders and framers intent and our U.S. Federal Common Law based on "the natural law of the governance of man and of nations" codified by Vattel, as explained in Atty Mario Apuzzo's latest essay.But I need to remind you that we need your financial support, as well as your generous time and talent assistance on this and other blogs, if we are going to be able to continue the public education and advertising campaign on the real issue about our Usurper Putative President, and master of fraud and deception as to his true legal identity, Mr. O.
If you can please visit the fund raising page and make a donation, large or small, it will be greatly appreciated and will keep the advertising appearing regularly. And please do post that fund raising site URL link in other blogs and ask their readers to support our efforts and lawsuit too. We need Time, Talent, and Treasure offered if we are going to save our Constitution and Republic from this Usurper. Synergy at Work! If we all do and give a little we will accomplish a lot!
Link to fund raising page: http://www.protectourliberty.org/
Kerchner v Obama & Congress
Others are providing interesting constitutional research findings and commentary about BHO's inelibility such as: "Constitutional ‘Nuclear Bomb’ Blasts Obama’s Eligibilty To Smithereens" posted August 21, 2009 from "Constitutionally Speaking - Conservative Christian South Dakotans for Constitutional Legislation". This commentary suggests:
The man occupying the executive branch and commander of our military knew full well that he was not constitutionally qualified.
and the show continues...
"The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts."
"The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
"Nothing turns out to be so oppressive and unjust as a feeble government."
"It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare."Regular Folks United have posted a couple of gems (below) from one of my favorite speakers Daniel Hannan. It is quite clear why conservative proponents (eg G.Beck) continue to have Mr. Hannan comment on American issues since he "gets it". I forsee, if Britain has not gone too far down the road of Muslim-ification and gets smarter, Mr. Hannan could become a great leader for her. He would be an excellent prime minister. Since there is a current Brit in the white house, perhaps we could run Daniel Hannan in 2012? ... well... just a thought...
I must get this book: "The Best of Burke: Selected Writings and Speeches of Edmund Burke (Conservative Leadership Series)"
Wintertime in a Chicago neighborhood
Just in from one of my favorite news sites "The Right Side of Life", a media blackout was arranged last fall Oct-08. Apparently, top media moguls 'ordered' well known on air anchors NOT to discuss any of BHO's birth certificate issues.
hmm, why, do you suppose, would they give that order? A quote:
"The statement of a corporate secretary for a major news network confirming the existence of a one-page inter-office memo, bearing the markings “confidential” and “not for dissemination,” addressed and distributed to news anchors and on-air talent” that specifically instructed the recipients to avoid any discussion pertaining to the Obamabirth certificate controversy. The memo was written and distributed in October 2008, and specifically instructed on-air talent to “advise guests, as necessary, to refrain from citing any news story, legal proceedings, Internet ‘blogs’ or other sources that pertain to the ongoing eligibility controversy of future President Barack Obama.”
Is it any wonder Americans are demanding O's birth certificate, and: school records, passport, files as state senator, other documentation?
Stay tuned to World Net Daily for the latest news you will NOT see on the lame-stream media!
* * * * * * * * *
Get your popcorn folks... this show is FAR from OVER!
We the people demand transparancy.
We the people will NOT settle for anything but the whole truth.
We the people are your employer, bud.
My sisters and I with our 1980s hair... ;)