Sunday, October 25, 2009

The book of Sarah



Found a new site about Sarah Palin: the Book of Sarah which has over 2,600 active links to news stories, press releases, photos, videos, MP3s, PDFs, blog posts and websites about Alaska's remarkable Sarah Heath Palin.

Impressive. I thought I was a fan linking to 5 pro-Sarah sites. She has a lot of fans besides little old me - millions of 'em!

I don't fully understand the criticism of her. Some anti-Palinism, dubbed PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) has roots in progressives, following along like lemmings, believing any lies about her the media pushes.
Some of the vitriol aimed at her by women, is probably the "woman against woman" thing. Women can often feel threatened by a smart, beautiful and successful woman - or really just any other woman.

Is it genetic? An unseen jealousy response built into the human condition? ... dunno


When this blind, unreasonable jealousy happens - sometime it is just GAME ON baby, claws out.


For me though. I have some great, beautiful and smart women as friends. What is the problem?
I enjoy being around any smart people, really, as I can usually learn stuff by hanging out with them. Guess its just me...
When I saw first Sarah speak at the Republican National Convention, when John McCain introduced her, I was thrilled the Republican party might have life in it. The more I learn about Sarah, the more she impresses me as a smart lady of conservative principles. She is awesome and stands for good things. She speaks to a lot of American people: we get her. We need her strength, leadership and message.
Some of the liberal gang and even the good ol' boys in the RINO club fear and loathe her. Too bad for them. Their loss. The Republican party will lose big if they don't hear Sarah and heed her message.

No matter what happens to the Republican party, it is nice to know Sarah has a huge base of fans no matter what she does. I'm one...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to The Book of Sarah. As you can probably imagine, it's a labor of love. We have linked to your blog under our links section of Palin-friendly websites, "Sarah Palin Praetorian Guard."

    Regards,

    - JP

    ReplyDelete