Thursday, July 21, 2011

attn Chicago Palin fans: theater to show The Undefeated July 23rd


So how is Steve Bannon's film The Undefeated going?  It did very well on its opening weekend and is coming to more theaters across the USA - including Chicago.  Yes, there are MANY Palin fans in Chicago. 

The film is opening the eyes of those who don't know Sarah's record or believe the negative press spin.  Ben Howe is one, at Redstate, who says:

"Ultimately, I thought she was the type of political force that was going to be around, needed to be treaded on carefully, but would never have anything substantial to offer to the cause of conservatism other than rallying troops which I still believed was a valuable service.

I thought she hadn’t gotten a fair shake in the media, but I felt confident that I could see through the bias and that I understood who she was, what she had done and what my opinion would probably be about her going forward.

I was entirely incorrect."

"In short, the execution of this film is excellent.

But what had me and my wife blown away by the time it was over, was the avalanche of information and perspectives that had been hidden from us over the years. As I would like for you to listen to my interview with Steve, I will not get into the substance of what caused the change. I want you to hear it for yourself.

I pride myself on my ability to know when something is baloney, almost instinctively. On Sarah Palin, I was so incredibly hoodwinked that the one word that my wife and I agreed described how we felt after watching it, was shame. Yes of course invigoration, satisfaction and all the other things you experience when watching a good film, but about how we had handled our vetting of Mrs. Palin, shame was the word that best described it.

Shame for not bothering to look up her record. Shame for not reading her story. Shame for turning the channel when she came on the tv. Shame for not listening to people that we had a great deal of respect for like Andrew Breitbart, Tammy Bruce, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

As Breitbart points out in the film, the greatest shame is that while this woman was savaged to degrees you may not even realize yet, some of us sat back and let it happen. For me to buy into the media template and not defend someone who’s only offense was being a conservative, is the absolute antithesis of what I stand for, and something that I shall never allow to happen again."

PALIN FANS IN CHICAGO?!?  COOOOL! ...maybe there is some hope Chicago isn't fully lost to communist-corruptocrats...

John Hayward at Human Events has a good recent column on why Sarah should run for potus:

"The leader who challenges that dark fantasy must have a great and inspirational belief in the strength and wisdom of the American people. Where the State has failed, free men and women will succeed. Where regulation has failed, enterprise will triumph. The rot of central planning will burn away in the light of private sector risk and investment. It shouldn’t have taken us decades to remember that politicians don’t know squat about running a business… but better late than never.

I want Palin to run because she gets all that, and doesn’t need stare into a mirror before TV interviews and remind herself to believe it. The people who look down their noses at her have an equally low opinion of the public they have failed so utterly. Worship of the State is all about submission. I don’t see anything coming out of the Left that I feel like submitting to any longer.

We the people of the United States stand on the verge of withdrawing our consent from a collapsing system that will curse us with its dying breath. That’s going to take guts. Sarah Palin honestly believes we can do it. So do I. The time for doubting ourselves is over."

Would you vote Sarah for potus if she runs? Will you see this film or get the DVD? Let me know what you think of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment