Sunday, January 2, 2011

dancing American woman, won't stay away

This Canadian band seems to have had a slight issue with an American girl in 1970... Perhaps a romance gone wrong? It is still a good song though:

"American Woman, stay away from me
American Woman, mama let me be
Don't come a hangin' around my door
I don't wanna see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now Woman, I said stay away
American Woman, listen what I say-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay"

So is the Lenny Kravitz version:



This American woman will never shut up... Dats fo sho mo fo

How about a dance instead.

Kylie combines New Order's Blue Monday with her Can't get you outta my head:



New Order had some GREAT dance tunes in the 1980s. Remember Bizarre Love Triangle? Still dance worthy:



Does she have green eyes... or blue eyes? Temptation:



have a fun day! go listen to your favorite music and DANCE!

YOU ARE ALIVE, CELEBRATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment