After reading a few references to the lovely title "Rules For Radicals", I found the Alinsky strategy list posted by a conservative blogger. I'm reposting the list so if you get Alinsky-ied, you can recognize it.
Below list courtesy of "The Conservatist Corner"... #5 seems to be used a LOT esp by MSM:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Whenever possible go outside the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise of tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.
It is important to recognize when these tactics are being used so you can counter.
The other strategy to be aware of is obvious: one BHO's fake crisis after another, rinse, repeat.
Damn it if this is also a recognized tactic the left is using on America called "Cloward Piven strategy". AKA the manufacture health care 'crisis'...!
American Thinker describes this today in a good, lengthy article and also references information from the New Zeal blog.
See?! We can research stuff down here in New Zealand quite well, thank you very much! :)
You are being punk'd America...
If you didn't realize it, sorry.... and welcome to the party, pal.
Time for you to do some reading and catch up...