|Jimmy Carter v 2.0 not going well|
1. Obama has now been vetted. He NEVER WAS vetted in 2008.
2.Gas prices have gone from $1.93 to 4.36 on his watch; when President Bush was in charge gas was $2.30 per gal.; oil production was up 20%.
4. Waivers for Obamacare.
5. His Wisconsin friends—demonstrating and creating chaos when some of them belonged in school teaching –(“we care for the students”)–or other institutions.
6. Pigford settlement—a fraud.
7. Letting the Black Panthers off the hook from the Philadelphia show in 2008.
8. Canceling and “playing politics” with oil permits.
9. The U.S. has now lost its AAA rating.
10. The value of the dollar has declined.
11. Food stamps 1 in 7.
12. Unemployment now at 9% (Bloomberg 5/6/11) (remember Biden promised 200,000-500,000 new jobs per month!! back in 2010)
13. Inflation in many sectors including food; famously expressed by someone at a Federal Reserve show and tell, “I can’t eat an I-Pad.”
14. Cash for Clunkers.
15. The phony “stimulus”—failed $850 billion
16. How many times has Trumka visited the White House?
17. Contempt of court for the oil permits in the Gulf and Obamacare.
18. The seizure of GM and Chrysler, transferring bondholder wealth to unions—otherwise known as seizure of private property
19. The shutdown of Shell’s Arctic oil exploration by EPA (a regulatory KGB)
21. Hostility toward Israel.
22. His push for unconstitutional restrictions on free speech via the FCC.
23. The NLRB’s fight against Boeing.
24. the Czars.
25. Failure to resume full water deliveries to California’s central valley because of the DELTA SMELT. Can we shout that out each time the unemployment numbers come up? What has this alone done to unemployment in California?
26. Attempts to try the terrorists in civilian New York City trials.
27. Takeover of the student loan program.
28. Attack on Arizona for exercising state’s exercise of legislative authority on citizen identification rules.
29. Failure to secure the southern border (Al Queda now has a group located in Mexico)
30. The war on Libya.
31. His latest attack on free speech via the regulation to disclose contributions with government contractors. Even Mitch McConnell has called this “Gangster Politics” (see Strassel WSJ 5/6/11)
32. His general loathing of Americans.
33. Fort Hood
34. The proposed new gas mileage tax!
35. His utter hypocrisy when, e.g. with Osama when he totally voted AGAINST the war, Guantanamo, renditions, etc etc etc
36. Driving up health care costs for everyone—even before Obamacare
37. “Bailing out” his billionare friends in the financial markets, at GE, etc.
38. Breaking campaign promise of transparency
39. Humiliating millions of Americans traveling through airports with sexual harassment tactics
40. Inciting racism through ignorant comments and the “Beer Summit”
41. Eased the restrictions on stem cell research. The feeble-minded half-wits in the state of Cali passed a bond measure that has devoted $3 billion dollars to this research…result? NOTHING! So this is an announcement that we are going to waste more billions on NOTHING just to show those stupid Christians what we think about their concern for so-called ‘human lives’
42. $14.6 Trillion in debt
43. $1.5 Trillion in NEW debt from 2012 budget
44. GDP 1.5% growth
45. Revealing information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.” Winston Churchill