America is at boiling point.
So what will happen if if the unconstitutional "Slaughter Rule" is attempted to state government take over of healthcare passes without any voting?
Hat tip MAINFO.
1. The Supreme Court will strike it down within days.
2. Numerous states will declare statutorily under the 10th Amendment that this law will be unenforceable within their borders.
3. There will be public anti-government outrage so great that it will boil into violence.
4. (Even more) new candidates opposing incumbent Democrats will come out of the woodwork.
5. State AGs will bring charges against sitting Congressmen for whatever they can plausibly pin on them.
6. Republicans will shut down business in Congress until Jan 5.
RedState suggests "If you try the Slaugher Rule, you will lose the country. Not in November. In March."
I wonder if "congress" is listening yet?
VIVE LE REVOLUTION