from Moonbattery "Hypocrisy Is Not Change We Can Believe In"
Quick who said this in 2007:
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
YEP TheWon, BigEars McSpendy Pant, TheUrkel, Teleprompter-in-chief, Sir Golfs A Lot!
YOU WIN THE PRIZE!
What is the prize you ask?
2 MORE YEARS OF REGIME MADNESS RUN BY AN INSTALLED USURPER... LUCKY YOOOOOOOOU!
OK, sorry, in all seriousness, ahem, here are a few links from a variety of sources I saw today which were interesting. Enjoy:
1. more reasons to get the USA Fed gubmit out of education or realize the solution to what ails American’s bad education is to get Democrats and leftists out of its delivery.
2. reasons to get the muzzies out of Virginia as Muslim Brotherhood’s Weeklong Celebration of the Caliphate at Virginia Military Institute
3. movement to strip ol' BigEars of his ill gained Nobel Peace prize
4. USA outsourcing energy to Brazil
5. SEIU caught on tape planning economic terrorist attack on USA
6. pigs fly, Michael Moore may be right about something
7. actions in Libya legal ... for now
8. "Do you remember the good old days... When observing the Constitution by getting congressional approval to use military force was still fashionable?"
9. Science is STILL never settled! more AGW drivel from IAP
10. scary world wide organizations pushing for world wide regulations for climate change for MONEY (shocking right)
11. A few in Australia with heads in sand have convinced themselves AGW is true but general population in Australia not happy about it at all.
12. Chuck Roger advises the ‘war on poverty’ makes people irresponsible... and poorer
13. USDA trying to grow its power
phew... tad tiring to keep up with all this shite, ain't it?!