2010 Schedule of Events... (p.s. this is only 1 of MANY sites planning 2010 Events)!
Thousands of you responded to our "Three for Tea" survey at the end of 2009. Thank you for taking the time to help set the direction for Tea Party Patriots. The National and Local Coordinators took those results and have created the plan you will see below. It was a lengthy and thoughtful process, which we describe below.
Print this post and put it on your refridgerator, hand out to your family and friends and lets take back our country together in 2010!
Outline of What is to Come in 2010
- Final Voting on Contract from America Begins: February 18, 2010
- Recharge the Movement Protests: February 27, 2010
- Nationwide Screenings of Tea Party Movie: February 27, 2010
- Tea Party Local Coordinator Training - How to Start a Tea Party
- Tax Day Tea Parties: April 15, 2010
- Rollout of Final Contract from America: April 15, 2010
- Constitutional Educational Training, Founding Principles Bus Tour
- Activist Educational Training
- Independence Day Events: July 2 - July 4, 2010
- AUGUST HEAT - Congressional Town Hall Meetings
- 912 March on DC: September 12, 2010
- Get Out the Vote and Voter Education: October - November, 2010
- ELECTION DAY, Tuesday, November 2, 2010
- Year-Round grassroots lobbying when legislation arises
And check out: The Mount Vernon Statement
Constitutional Conservatism: A Statement for the 21st Century
We recommit ourselves to the ideas of the American Founding. Through the Constitution, the Founders created an enduring framework of limited government based on the rule of law. They sought to secure national independence, provide for economic opportunity, establish true religious liberty and maintain a flourishing society of republican self-government.