Saturday, October 31, 2009
Can a charge of treason be enforced?
Text from above picture:
This man is wanted for treasonous activities against the United States:
1. Betraying the Constitution (which he is sworn to uphold):
He is turning the sovereignty of the U.S. over to the communist control United Nations.
He is betraying our friends (Geogia, Poland, NATO) and befriending our enemies (Iran, Taliban, Al-Queda).
2. He has been WRONG on innumerable issues affecting the security of the U.S. (the ware in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, Federal stimulus, reckless spending).
3. He has been lax in enforcing illegal immigration and border security.
4. He has given support and encouragement to the Communist and Islamic inspired racists.
5. He has illegally appointed to federal positions, Czars that are un-accountable to the American people nor are Constitutional.
6. He has consistently appointed Anti-Christians to Federal office:
Upholds the Supreme Count in its Anti-Christian rullings.
Socialists, Marxists and Communists abound in Federal offices.
7. He has been caught in fantastic LIES to the American people (including personal ones like his birth, past and illegal attempts to seal all documents and proof of his eligibility).
8. He has betrayed the trust and confidences of the American citizens.
9. He has waged an unethical campaign against the news media and anyone that has an opposing view.
10. He has openly lied and mis-represented this country in numerous speeches both here and abroad.
Have a trial by citizen judiciary, charge BHO and film all the evidence against him - Oct 30, 2009
Kerchner appeal filed with third circuit court of appeals in Philadelphia, PA - Oct 27, 2009
Tyranny in America the judiciary - Oct 14, 2009
The crime of usurption - Oct 2, 2009