Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not flying in or to the USA any time soon, you?


For now, I enjoy a slow and laid back lifestyle living here in NZ. I did go back home to Chicago last year Sept09 and we are considering another Chicago visit in 2011.

However, with the TSA and political leftist crackdown crap right now: I sure wouldn't want to fly anywhere inside the USA. The scanners George Soros sold to TheWon's regime are taking all sorts of nasty nekkid pictures of innocent Americans. (hey are the machines zapping people with weird xray or gamma rays?!) Oh, you don't want to be zapped? Then get used to being molested. Be a good sheeeeep now, people. ILLEGAL!

Janet Incompitano has now stated in her VAPID marxist overreach, she wants scanners in buses, trains and seaports, too!

So THEN what's NEXT?...
every road in America will have a scanner?
everyone will have to pass through or get stopped for your daily rectal exam to ensure no explosive devices are in your cavities?!

Nope... no flying for me right now... I don't want an illegal and un-constitutional searches or scans to be done if I pay good money to fly around in a jet airliner.

ISN'T THE 4TH AMENDMENT still valid?
Amendment IV (1791)

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
===
OK sooo beyond my TSA rant, I want to live in a country run by conservatives who have common sense.

WHERE the hell IS THAT right now anyway?!
Europe? Umm... nope, they are all going bankrupt because of the European Union bulldoody.
Asia? Umm... nope, mosly communists, buddhists, islamists or some other -ists.
AUS? nope... too many damn things in nature can kill you there...
NZ? ... guess it will have to suffice for now.

I must say as a conclusion to my rant to day, the general ignorance of many here in NZ about what America is truly about really drives me bonkers sometimes. TOO MUCH LEFTY NEWS is all New Zealand gets down here.

Guess my favorite politician of all time, Mr. Reagan will have to explain it to those who don't understand America:


Many in NZ don't quite understand who they are as a "people"... so guess they won't bother trying to understand what America is really all about...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I visited your blog. The information which you have shared in your site is very informative. I really much impressed with your blog.
    I have added your blog to My Blog Roll at
    http://autotransport-uk.blogspot.com.
    If you give my links on your blog it will be useful to our visitors and also can get ideas and information from your site.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete