Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 begins with 2009 wrap-ups & top 10 lists


Here are just a few conservative wrap-ups, top 10 lists from 2009 ... click links for details, other blogs 'n' more links!


What the state-run lamestream media missed in 2009 from Moonbattery.com:


  • Van Jones -- a damn commie in damn commie's Czar House.

  • ACORN Tapes -- a lesson in how not to community organize child trafficking and prostitution.

  • Science Czar John Holdren -- eugenics made easy.

  • ClimateGate -- new dictionary listing under "hoax."

  • Politicizing the NEA -- but, it's art.

  • Chas Freeman -- because having a bin Laden associate in the Obama Administration would be real cool.

  • Tea Party and 9/12 March on Washington Protests -- a few thousand, tops.

  • Kevin Jennings, Safe Schools Czar -- because pedophiles and perverts are people, too.

  • Democratic Stimulus -- porkulus bucks for everything from sex studies to dead folks went 2 to 1 toward Democrat districts.

Nice Deb's top 10 top 10 lists for 2009 and predictions for 2010:



  • Little Miss Attila: We Don’t Need No Steenking Predictions . . .

  • Frugal Cafe: Closing Out 2009 with My Own Top 10 List… Top Ten Best Sarah Palin Quotes

  • Patterico: The 15 bloggiest stories of 2009Doug Ross: My First Prediction For 2010: Illinois Based Terrorists To Be Freed, Unionized, Hired As TSA Baggage Screeners

  • Phyllis Schlafly: Ten New Reasons Why Obamacare Can Still Be Killed

  • The Anchoress: 2010 Predictions? – UPDATED

  • Fox News: Nine Big Stories the Mainstream Media Missed in 2009

  • Michelle Malkin: Best (er, worst) of 2009: Hate mail edition (Content Warning)

  • Ed Morrissey, Hot Air: Persons of the Year

  • Moonbattery: Go, Crystal Ball, Go! and What the State-Run Lamestream Media Missed in 2009

Top 10 Sarah Palin quotes from Frugal Cafe Blog Zone:


In no particular order…



  1. No one expects us to agree on everything. But we are expected to govern with integrity, good will, clear convictions, and… a servant’s heart.

  2. At its most basic level, conservatism is a respect for history and tradition, including traditional moral principles. I do not believe I am more moral, certainly no better, than anyone else, and conservatives who act “holier than thou” turn my stomach. So do some elite liberals. But I do believe in a few timeless and unchanging truths, and chief among those is that man is fallen. This world is not perfect, and politicians will never make it so.

  3. This, above all, is what informs my pragmatic approach to politics.
    Personal integrity is making a hard decision and sticking with it. It’s about digging down deep and holding onto your faith, even when you don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.

  4. I know He hears me when I just call out to Him, which I do a lot. Oh, yes, I pray. I talk to God every day. I’ve put my life, so I put my day, into God’s hands, and I just ask for guidance and wisdom and grace to get through one situation after another.

  5. Americans expect us to go to Washington for the right reasons and not just to mingle with the right people. Politics isn’t just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.

  6. Government cannot make you happy or healthy or wealthy or wise.

  7. I always tell my kids that God doesn’t drive parked cars, so we’ll talk about getting on the next road and gearing up for hard work to travel down it to reach new goals.

  8. Everything I’ve ever needed to know I learned through sports.

  9. Let’s do what our parents told us before we probably even got that first credit card. Don’t live outside of our means.

  10. I believe in the strength and the power of women, and the potential of every human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment