Huma Abedin doesn't care if her husband Anthony Weinder likes to sext women. She's not appalled in the slightest. Why? Here's a few reasons:
This week, Robert Spencer reminds everyone Huma is Muslim:
"If Huma Abedin is indeed a “practicing Muslim,” then there is no reason to think that she doesn’t believe in the Qur’an’s allowances for polygamy and sex slavery (for men only, that is), and thus it could well be that her husband’s appalling behavior simply doesn’t appall her. She may accept the idea that a husband of a Muslim wife may well have a wandering eye, and go on the prowl for other women, and even perhaps marry one or more of those other women while remaining married to her."
Andrew McCarthy also reminds us about The Huma Unmentionables:
"Ms. Abedin served as one of Secretary of State Clinton’s top staffers and advisers at the State Department. As I’ve previously detailed, during that time, the State Department strongly supported abandoning the federal government’s prior policy against official dealings with the Muslim Brotherhood. State, furthermore, embraced a number of Muslim Brotherhood positions that undermine both American constitutional rights and our alliance with Israel. To name just a few manifestations of this policy sea change:
• The State Department had an emissary in Egypt who trained operatives of the Brotherhood and other Islamist organizations in democracy procedures.
• The State Department announced that the Obama administration would be “satisfied” with the election of a Muslim Brotherhood–dominated government in Egypt.
• Secretary Clinton personally intervened to reverse a Bush-administration ruling that barred Tariq Ramadan, grandson of the Brotherhood’s founder and son of one of its most influential early leaders, from entering the United States.
• The State Department collaborated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, a bloc of governments heavily influenced by the Brotherhood, in seeking to restrict American free-speech rights in deference to sharia proscriptions against negative criticism of Islam."
So let's go back just a bit.
Last year July 2012 Andrew McCarthy discussed Huma Abedin’s Muslim Brotherhood Ties
and some conflicts of interest in the USA State Department. He asked:
"Any chance Speaker Boehner might take just a couple of minutes out of his busy jihad against Bachmann to focus on how the State Department — during Ms. Abedin’s tenure — has cozied up to Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood’s chief sharia jurist?"
McCarthy points out: "Sheikh Qaradawi is a promoter of jihadist terror. His fatwas endorse terrorist attacks against American personnel in Iraq as well as suicide bombing — by both men and women — against Israel. He is a leading supporter of Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch. He also runs an umbrella organization called the Union for Good (sometimes referred to as the “Union of Good”), which is formally designated a terrorist organization under American law. The Union for Good was behind the “Peace Flotilla” that attempted to break our ally Israel’s blockade of the terrorist organization Hamas (the Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch) in 2010."
August 2012, Jamie Glazov wrote of: Huma Abedin, Islamist Connections and Willful Blindness. Huma has an agenda:
"In 1997, Ms. Abedin was on the executive board of the Muslim Students Association at George Washington University in Washington – while she was an intern at the Clinton White House and while she was an assistant editor at Naseef’s journal. The Muslim Students Association is the foundation of the Muslim Brotherhood’s infrastructure – an infrastructure that the Brotherhood has quite intentionally constructed for the purpose of executing the “Muslim Minority Affairs” strategy of giving like-minded Muslims the space and fortitude to resist assimilation and demand accommodation."
Also in August, Mr. Glazov wrote: The Huma Abedin-House of Saud Connection Exposed as discussed with Walid Shoebat
Huma's involved in "Muslim Minority Affairs (MMA)". Some of the MMA goals are:
"1. Recruit individual Muslims that live in non-Muslim lands and transform them as a collective unit by establishing centers, educational programs, mosques and organizations like ISNA and MSA in order to stop Muslim assimilation in non-Muslim host nations.
2. These then can influence the non-Muslim host nations by shifting the demographic scale due to their population growth in favor of the Saudi agenda.
3. A gradual implementation of Sharia will ensue by becoming a major revolutionary powerhouse.
4. This will tilt the host nation in favor of Muslims due to their increase as a population.
5. By this, a transformation then ensues in the host nation to gradually begin to implement a Wahhabi style Sharia.
(Hmm, didn't O say he wanted to "transform" the United States of America?!)
6. The host state then will join the Muslim commonwealth.
Now can you see why Weiner will not "pull out" of NY mayor race? Huma says No.
And just a bit more about "The Dark Muslim Brotherhood World of Huma Abedin":
"FP: What do you say in response to those who would say that bringing Huma Abedin into all of this is an unfair and unwarranted “guilt-by-association” tactic?
Shoebat: When westerners say “guilt-by-association” regarding Huma, they are comparing the Middle East with the Middle West. Westerners need to shift gears into the Muslim World and when they do they will begin to comprehend the significance of this connection.
Huma’s links to a family that is directly tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, including her brother and mother, creates a question that no one on earth can easily answer:
Other than Huma Abedin, has there ever been any member of the Muslim Brotherhood or a prominent Islamist who will not openly denounce a “daughter” or “sister” that married a non-Muslim Jewish male?
It is extremely rare to have Muslim women marry non-Muslims, much less to have conservative Muslims look the other way, unless Huma has a “higher calling” and a unique exception was made for her, since she is an ear into top U.S. sensitive information, or Anthony Weiner has converted to Islam or even both.
Stakes are way too high - Anthony and Huma do not want to lose any power and influence.