Saturday, September 22, 2012

oh, frack that

Last few weeks, I haven't been blogging... I've been busy... and sick... and reading lots of stuff. 

USA lamestream media is trying to convince Americans, and the rest of the world, that Romney's campaign is over and O will win in a landslide. 

Right. 

Sure. 

Anyway, I still don't have much time to blog about much.  I know you all will be voting for Romney in November.  Why would anyone in their right mind, with a small grain of common sense, ever continue to vote for O? 

In 2008 he won with 53% of those who voted.  It was 22% of the USA population.  Do you think ALL those people who voted last time STILL want to vote for O in 2012?  Are they HAPPIER and better off 4 years later?  Really............? 

Right.

Sure. 

And the middle east is burning... 20+ uprisings at American embassies last week... and counting.  Gay American ambassador killed: he was not being guarded by unarmed British security group USA had contracted for - KILLED in preplanned attack with 3 others in Libya. And the O admin APOLOGIZES to the killers?   USA flags burn, O effigies burn... The attack on Libya was PLANNED in advance, for goodness sakes... and the LYING media still says "oh, they are upset about a video"....

Right.

Sure.

So, yep, the world loves O... ALLLLLL of his 2008 supporters still LOVE LOVE LOVE him... even though they can't fill the DNC stadium and have to move to smaller venue for the O speech.  The economy is just FINE and GREAT under O...  Foreign policy of apologizing and appeasement is working just fine...  More solar and wind companies going bankrupt... fine, just fine... More money being printed with 'quantatative easing'... When you're broke, you keep spending and borrowing to recover... yep, works fine, just fine....

Right.....!

SURE.....!

Now, step AWAY from the O koolaid.  Reality is here.  November is coming and American's will VOTE O out... in a landslide.  Now THAT I'm sure about.... I'M RIGHT!!!!!   :)

Here's a great video of recent speech by Ann McElhinney. She is GREAT. Do YOU love the environment?  I do... I LOVE it... and I love electricity and all things UNnatural.  I say to that empty chair: Go frack yourself... and listen:

2 comments:

  1. Hey ... love your blog. Is there a link somewhere where I can message you? My husband is an family practice doctor and looking into moving to NZ. Would love your thoughts as we are politically on same page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ann, you can email me at: lisa.gilmer@gmail.com NZ does have a shortage of doctors, but I don't think they pay as well as the USA. I'm not sure of how well the medical industry is in comparison to USA. Its mostly socialized medicine, with only a small number of people on insurance. (bad or good? not sure...) If you email me, I can give you more good/bads of life in NZ ... one thing for sure, its BEAUTIFUL here... every day :)

    ReplyDelete