Senator Coryn at a Senate Judiciary Committee’s oversight hearing has joined others in calling for Holder to resign over the Fast and Furious mess. Here's his specific explanation for exactly why the "top" law enforcement (yeah right) "officer" in the USA should resign (or be FIRED!):
And why does this investigation even matter? The oversight committee advises what its all about:
Key Goals of Investigation
- Expose the full scope of Fast and Furious
- Deliver the Fast and Furious facts to the American people
- Eliminate the program's dangerous investigative techniques
- Discover who is responsible for starting Fast and Furious
- Discover who is responsible for implementing Fast and Furious
- Discover which high-level government officials knew about Fast and Furious
- Discover which high-level government officials approved Fast and Furious
- Expose high-level government officials who failed to stop Fast and Furious
- Hold accountable those responsible for Fast and Furious
- Protect taxpayers' rights to Congressional oversight of the Executive Branch
Some interesting tweets:
Sandy @_SandyP - Eric Holder is like an incompetent teacher you can't get rid of because of union "protection." He seriously needs to go.
Frank J. Fleming @IMAO_ Holder: "A dingo stole those guns and gave it to the Mexican drug cartels. Dingoes do things; I saw it in the news."