Saturday, September 25, 2010

After 6 months: top 10 failures of O-scare

Hat tip: NiceDeb's "No Ms. Sebelius, America is not "confused" about health care"

"Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After Six Months" according to Emily Miller at Human Events:

1. Premiums Have Gone Up: Obama promised that families will pay less for their healthcare premiums under his plan. Quite the opposite has happened. Insurance companies are making double-digit rate increases to consumer premiums in anticipation of the cost of new mandates by ObamaCare. The estimated premiums rate increase for consumers is between 1% and 9%, a direct impact from the new regulations.
2. You Can’t Keep Your Current Plan And Doctor: Businesses will be forced to change their employees’ healthcare plans in order to meet the new regulations. An estimated 69% of businesses will be forced to change their plans, forcing countless millions of Americans to change plans and doctors.
(Click to get more details on the rest:)
3. National Budget Deficit Is Worse
4. More Children Are Uninsured
5. Small Business Taxes Increased
6. Small Businesses Health Care Burden Increased
7. More Government Spending
8. Senior Citizens Suffer from Medicare Cuts
9. Minorities Get Worse Health Care
10. Democrats Losing Elections

(ok the last one is a good thing and more of an opinion, eh!) I recommend a good commentary on this article especially back and forth between leftist "Jon" from Mill Vally, CA and rightist/centrist "Mike" from St. Louis. Example:


"Mike in St. Louis: Really? Wow! Could you give me an example of a community hospital that provides comprehensive services for free? I mean, the whole nine yards: extended in-patient care, surgery, drugs, you name it. Just one, please.
Sep 22, 2010 @ 04:19 PM
Jon, Mill Valley, California"

"Sure. Regional Hospital here in St. Louis. How 'bout that, Sucka?!?!? (Hint: I'm a pharmacist. I know what I'm talking about. Trust me. I've had indigent patients and they're not getting ti for free. Those of us who actually work and pay taxes are footing their bills. Feel better for voting for Obama now?)
Sep 22, 2010 @ 04:21 PM
Mike, St. Louis"


Jon rambles on like a good Obot in his commentary while various people give him logical arguments, facts and reason back - of course he is not persuaded. He is probably being paid by Organizing for America to be a leftist TROLL. Of all the commentary though on this article on a conservative news/commentary website, maybe 15-20% were ill-illusioned leftists and 80%+ were centrist/rightists.

That matches the demographics in America.

My favorite comment here was a list from TAS in Ohio trying to help Jon (who is un-help-able!):

Jon if you cannot explain why you voted for Democrats, I took the liberty of listing a few to help you out:

10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted where the sun doesn't shine that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.


"But to expend millions … is unworthy the charge, and is using [our children] with the utmost cruelty; because it is leaving them the great work to do, and a debt upon their backs from which they derive no advantage. Such a thought is unworthy a man of honor, and is the true characteristic of a narrow heart and a peddling politician." (Thomas Paine)
Sep 24, 2010 @ 10:20 AM
TAS, Toledo, OH

Good list TAS! REPEAL PE-LOUSY-REID-BHO 'HEALTH CARE'

No comments:

Post a Comment