Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pledge to who?!


Demi Moore, back prior to the elections has pledged to be a "servant for Obama". WTF? This pledging video is re-circling the net right now.

A great response from Dr. Taitz site:
In response to the brain dead brain washing of idiots like Oprah Winfrey, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and others, here is my pledge:

1. I pledge to remove this arrogant fraud Barack Hussein Obama out of the White House
2. I pledge to give voice to voiceless 85%of the population of this country who want Obama’s vital record seen
3. I pledge that no Americans will be sent to FEMA camps
4. I pledge to make sure Americans are not getting forced vaccinations
5. I pledge to stop massive looting an pillaging of American treasury
6. I pledge to end insanity of free trade and go back to sanity of balanced trade
7. I pledge to stop bleeding of American Jobs
8. I pledge to stop brainwashing of American children
9. I pledge to replace our corrupt, obedient to the regime media with responsible honest journalism with integrity
===
The only current pledge to promote for kids should be to preserve America. The pledge of allegiance:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment