Friday, December 27, 2013

Suggested reading list for 2014

I haven't been blogging much last few months.  I've been on Twitter and Facebook a lot, but just haven't felt much like writing.  I'd like to write more and am making that a goal for 2014.  I'd also like to read a bit more - about topics which interest me.  Conservatism is one very important topic.  I think Conservative principles will be the only saving path for America's restoration.  Leftism must dwindle.

Here is a very interesting list of 10 best conservative columnists of 2013 by Dave Swindle at PJMedia.

Have you read anything by below authors?  I plan to research and read more - looks like this is a good starting point:

10) Ross Douthat
9) Frank Gaffney
8) Daniel Pipes
7) Rich Lowry
6) Jonah Goldberg
5) Mark Steyn
4) Dennis Prager
3) Ben Shapiro
2) Thomas Sowell
1) Ann Coulter


No comments:

Post a Comment